Pages

Categories

Friday, May 24, 2013

Hello Blogger!

Hello Blogger!

You'll have to forgive me as I try to figure out how to set up this blog just right. I really only have the chance when I steal the few moments here and there that I'm not working or having to take care of home and kids.

Man, has this week been exhausting. Work has been all over the place, and it seems like there has been one crazy emergency after another. Add on top of that taking care of three children and running a household, and there is not enough coffee in the world to sustain me. Thankfully my husband has been super sweet this week and helped me out a lot. He works all the time too, so I really appreciate when he finds the time to make me breakfast or pack a lunch.

Sadly, this post must be short. I have two children trying to read over my shoulder, and a son that wants to get on the computer, and wants to get on it NOW. He has a bit of an electronic addiction. Trying to break that...

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment